Monday, April 4, 2011

First Post!


My first post eh? Well, guys,(you know who you are) I've finally cracked. Like an egg in Hyper-Drive headed for the great wall of China. I got a friggin' blog. Well, filling out my profile was fun (pfft, yea right). I guess that's all I'm gonna write for now. Oh..wait, I have a little something to say to you Xbox360 fans: You guys who think that you've won the console war, think again. The only reason you guys are selling, is cuz there's no competion. The media is ignorant. They aret gonna say anything about the Wii or PS3. So all of those holiday shoppers who don't know nuthin' bout' nuthin' are gonna buy whatevers out. Hell, even game stores don't say any thing. It's all about money nowadays. Well you know what business industry? You guys suck, it's real sad that it's all about money now, not the people who you're getting the money from. Well, whatever, PS3 still rocks, nuff' said. And that's the end my post...

2 comments: